[TYPO3-mvc] Object Accessors & lazy object loading

Frank Mey - NEW.EGO mey_mailings at newego.de
Fri Apr 8 10:07:22 CEST 2011

Hi Franz,

thank you - my explanation wasn't exact then :),
I ofc use something like:

heft.artikelZuHeft.heftBereichZuArtikel.bereichDescription - so no get/set
there.

First Relation works, second doesn't - simply empty value, not even an
error.
If I use the f:debug - ViewHelper I get a white screen :S.

Thx 4 help :),
Frank