[TYPO3-mvc] Reference not loaded

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Tue Sep 28 09:42:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a strange problem in one of my extensions.

I map tt_address records into my model. I have set up the mapping in TS
and created all properties but the value is always null.

When I annotate the property with integer instead of my Model it returns
the correct UID.

I triple checked everything. From mapping, through model classes to
storagePID etc. Nothing... :-/

The strange thing is, that I have a second extension that uses the exact
same code (with other model classes of course) and it works like charm.

Has anybody an idea what is going wrong here. Maybe someone can point me
to the piece of code that tries to fetch the references so I can try to
find out what is wrong!? Is there some sort of logging of the requests
that are done on the database?

If you need further information, let me know. This issue is important
cause I have to make it work today. I'm a little bit desperate right now.

Thanks and best wishes,
Thomas