[TYPO3-mvc] Extend fluid helpers without extending them

Christian Opitz christian.opitz at netzelf.de
Mon Sep 27 19:49:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

sorry for the strange subject - but that's exactly my problem: I would
like to have some new arguments for all form-helpers (that is for now
readonly and default, others might follow). For that purpose i would
prefer to only extend the
Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_Form_AbstractFormFieldViewHelper instead of
extending each helper with the new argument and the according logic.

With some effort I already injected an own TagBuilder that renders only
the values for elements that are inside an own form-helper with
readonly-attribute set.
But over this detour i can neither get a default value nor a tag based
readonly-attribute: First because i can not set the attributes as they
are not registered - second i can not access anything from the
TagBuilder because there is no single getter in the view-helpers :(

Do you see a way to inject additional arguments and perhaps custom
functions into existing view-helpers?

Thank you,
Christian