[TYPO3-mvc] New record and pid, how to change?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat Sep 18 17:02:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

I know I read some post recently about this and someone that sent a
patch but cannot find it anymore.

Problem: I have my plugin with a given storage folder and recursive set.
All works correctly however I'd like to have new "sub objects" stored in
same sysfolder as their aggregate. ATM they are stored on the "global"
sysfolder.

IIRC there was a patch to apply to Extbase to allow pid column to be
manually set. Could someone enlighten me? Thanks.

Xavier