[TYPO3-mvc] walk flexform recursive

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sat Sep 18 15:20:52 CEST 2010

Hey Felix,

> i just experienced a problem with flexforms today and found this bug
> ticket [1] which discribes the problem pretty good.
>
> at the moment extbase can not handle repeating sections in flexforms. i
> wrote a patch which makes extbase run through the entire flexform
> recursively. for me this works with normal values as well as with
> repeating sections ...

thanks for your patch, but it caused several php error messages in my
installation ("argument 2 passed to array_key_exists must be of type
array"), so I took the chance and cleaned up the patch a bit. I attached
a new version of it on forge. Could you please review and test it, so
that we get that baby fixed.