[TYPO3-mvc] mvc_extjs problem - no javascript-code added

Thomas Hucke thucke at web.de
Thu Sep 16 20:17:52 CEST 2010

Hi Sven,

long time ago you reported your issue.
Did you figure out the cause?

I ran into a similar weird issue:
Same controller - different actions. Result of indexActiob shows the
javascript-code - result of showAction doesn´t.
 + Truncated the showAction to only execute that mvc_extjs stuff - no
success.
 + Updated extbase and fluid to 1.3.0alpha1, mvc_extjs to "view"-branch - no
success.

Anyone on this list any idea?

Thanks
Thomas