[TYPO3-mvc] default storage pid for standalone backend module

Michael Budnick michael at budnick.de
Thu Sep 16 18:01:20 CEST 2010

Hello list,

I have a fresh installation with no templates, only one sysfolder (uid 1
with pid 0) in the page tree and my own backend mainmodule. There is no
registration for a frontend plugin, only the registration for the module
with Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::registerModule().

Where can I set typoScript "persistence.storagePid", I don't find the
place for that (there is no template, no page context for the module
and no frontend-plugin which read "Configuration/TypoScript/setup.txt").

Best I would define this with ext_conf_template.txt so I can configure
it by installation of my extension.

An other solution is when I can set pid for new objects manually in the
controller, see post "BUG in Backend.php" from Michael Knoll.

Kind regards,
Michael