[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase Caching issues (RFC)

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Sep 16 20:05:12 CEST 2010

Xavier Perseguers wrote:

Hi Xavier,

> OK, but as it is not related to this patch anyway

in fact, it _was_ related to the patch:
tslib_cObj::convertToUserIntObject() forces the USER object to be
regenerated resulting in the dispatching process to be executed twice
per plugin!

I didn't see that at first as the output was only created once - but the
internals (identityMap, eg) got confused..

I uploaded a third patch that should fix this (even though, I'm not sure
if it's the nicest solution like this).

Besides, I fixed the blog_example: The configuration of non-cacheable
actions was wrong.. No idea why nobody noticed that before ;)

Best,
Bastian