[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase Caching issues (RFC)

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Sep 16 17:53:20 CEST 2010

Hi again.

> I /randomly/ (well ~50% of the time) get fatal errors while updating a
> record (always the same):
>
> #1238068475: The "existing object" is unknown to the persistence backend.
>
> Could it be related to this patch? (I need the patch to have something
> usable).

Not polluting this thread anymore. FYI I managed to find a workaround
with a simple try cache around the update() call. All is fine anyway,
don't ask why.

Regarding caching issues, I made a skype session with Bastian and he's
experiencing a caching issue with blog_example, just like me. That's a
good news because I'm not the only one ;-)

OK, but as it is not related to this patch anyway, as said, I'm leaving
this thread...

Xavier