[TYPO3-mvc] textareaRTE viewhelper

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Thu Sep 16 11:26:40 CEST 2010

On 2010-08-10 21:38:12 +0200, Bastian Waidelich said:

> Frank Frewer wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>>> [1]
>>> http://flow3.typo3.org/documentation/coding-guidelines//doc_core_cgl/4.4.1/view/

This

>> link shows an error.
>
> Wow, I managed to insert a link that is half FLOW3 CGL, half TYPO3 v4 CGL ;)
>
> The correct link is:
> http://flow3.typo3.org/documentation/coding-guidelines/
>
> more tomorrow,
> Bastian

Hi Bastian, Frank,

I am pleased with your efforts on the RTEViewelper. It comes up nicely.

While implementing it, I ran into a bug on saving though: Request hash
(HMAC) checking failed.
After a reload is does proceed however to the form, but no update has
taken place.

My form looks like this:
<f:script>
<f:form.rte ... />
</f:script>

I used the newest of the files from forge. I was not able to run the
patch on the current fluid version (1.2.1) and tried replacing the
formviewhelper with the suggested revision, and had that one patched.

That resulted in a 'no value found' error and did not load the RTE.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance!

Henjo