[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid use cases

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Sep 16 11:24:14 CEST 2010

Fellow TYPO3 enthusiasts,

we're currently collecting use cases of Fluid in productive environments.
It would be great if you could share your experience with us. We'll
mention a selection of use cases at our Fluid talk at T3CON10 and (if we
get enough feedback) we would like to add a section to typo3.org where
we present FLOW3/Extbase projects later on.
If you're interested, please send me (bastian at typo3.org) a mail with
following information (English or German):

- Client
- Url (if it's not an intranet solution)
- Screenshot(s)
- Short description (1 - 5 sentences)

And if applicable:

- Which Extbase extension(s)/FLOW3 packages did you write (e.g. "product
selector", "shopping basket", ...)
- Mentionable characteristics (e.g. AJAX, lots of visitors, lots of
data, webservice integration/external data sources, ...)
- Feedback/Experiences (what do you like when using FLOW3/Extbase &
Fluid?, what don't you like? Do you have suggestions for improvement?)

If you're interested, please let us know as soon as possible and provide
the above information until the 24th September so that we can plan our talk.

Thanks a lot for your help, I'm looking forward to see you at the
conference,
Bastian