[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid - accessing an object property by a dynamic index

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Sep 14 20:01:14 CEST 2010

Am 14.09.2010 19:44, schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst:
> Hey,
>
> this cannot work, and if it does, it needs to be quickly removed :-)

well would be cool if it would work, but I know, it could be terrible to
implement...

> Can you double-check that the nesting works?

I checked my template, indeed it's a slight other version, where it
makes more sense ...

<f:for each="{project.rewards}" as="reward" iteration="info">
     <f:form.textbox property="rewards.{info.index}.name" /><br />
</f:for>

sry, imagined wrong...

regards

Steffen