[TYPO3-mvc] Validation on different page type?

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Tue Sep 7 15:38:45 CEST 2010

Hey Uwe,

Am 07.09.10 15:02, schrieb Uwe Michelfelder:
> the newAction calls the form from the link in the list, the sendAction is called through the form tag of the form.

yeah ... that is what you want. what you actually DO is calling the
newAction() ;-) That's the reason it does not work ...

> Important to know is, that everything works as expected, if I leave out the pageType.

yeah, cause in the pageType's TypoScript you set action = new ... it has
to be action = send. You overwrite what ever is given in the <form>
viewHelper.

> I filed a bug on forge about this. http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9614

I don't see a bug here ... yet.

regards, foertel