[TYPO3-mvc] Backend module layout

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Oct 28 18:53:04 CEST 2010

Hey,

> i'm currently programming an extbase extension with a backend module.
> I've used the Blog example to see how this is done. The thing I'm
> struggling with is the layout.
>
> I want to use the same layout as the default Typo3 v4 backend. I copied
> the HTML structure of a `normal` backend module but the default CSS is
> not included. How can I include the default backend skin's css to my
> extbase backend module?

AFAIK this already has been asked and answered. Do you mind having a
look for the answer and report back if you don't find it? I
unfortunately can't remember the thread title.

But in general, you don't have to mess with copying HTML-Structures -
there are viewHelpers that generate the basic BE look for your (infobar
at top, etc).

Ah, what the heck - I just grabbed the code of one of my extensions
having a extbase BE module - there you go:

----- Resources/Private/Backend/Layouts/Default.html ----------
<f:be.container>
					<f:render section="iconButtons" />
					<f:be.buttons.shortcut />
					<f:be.buttons.csh />
					<f:be.menus.actionMenu>
						<f:be.menus.actionMenuItem label="Action 2"
controller="ControllerA" action="index" />
						<f:be.menus.actionMenuItem label="Action 2"
controller="ControllerB" action="index" />
					</f:be.menus.actionMenu>
					<f:be.pagePath />
					<f:be.pageInfo />
				<f:renderFlashMessages class="tx-extbase-flash-message" />
				<f:render section="content" />
</f:be.container>