[TYPO3-mvc] Building my own queries

Dustin Kinney dustin at kinney.ws
Tue Oct 26 15:50:40 CEST 2010

  Hey Dawid,

$query = $this->createQuery();
$query->statement("SELECT * FROM yourtable WHERE something = (SELECT
COUNT(*) FROM anothertable WHERE someotherthing = somevalue)");
$query->getQuerySettings()->setReturnRawQueryResult(true);
$result = $query->execute();

I use this to create more complex queries (subselects,...). Only used
SELECT's so far, but i assume it will work with SET and all the other
stuff as well. Never had a problem with accessing other tables this way.

Cheers
Dustin Kinney