[TYPO3-mvc] Building my own queries

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:33:22 CEST 2010

You didn`t understand me. I know about that. But can I invoke my own select,
update or something else on table that isn`t releted with my ext ? For
example with this queries I can do all this operation on my Model table. But
can I with extbase make an update on fe_users ? Or should I use old
$GLOBALS["TYPO3_DB'] ??

2010/10/26 Patrick Broens <patrick at netcreators.com>

> On 25-10-2010 14:41, Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
> > Is there posibility in extbase to create my own query ? For example in my
> > MyRepository i want to create a method where I can get some data from
> > fe_users table or something like that.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Dawid Pacholczyk
> >
> Hi Dawid,
>
> There is a lot of documentation online about writing your own queries.
> For instance take a look at this cheat sheet:
>
> http://www.typovision.de/fileadmin/slides/ExtbaseFluidCheatSheetTypovision.pdf
>
> Cheers
>
> Patrick

Dawid Pacholczyk