[TYPO3-mvc] setOrderings by count

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Oct 25 19:02:57 CEST 2010

Hey,

> Am 25.10.10 18:04, schrieb Franz Koch:
>> so you have to use a custom statement for that.
>
> yah, cause of dynamic query building with constraints based on flexform
> settings i'd really love to avoid that. ;-)
>
> do you think this would make sense or is this just an edge-case?

in my eyes it absolutely makes sense, especially because I've been in
such or a similar need several times already and it absolutely needed
for more complex extensions. For me it's more a question how this fits
the with the overall OO approach and especially how it could be
implemented in such a way now that extbase is restricted to accessible
properties only.
Did anybody have a look at FLOW3 on how it's solved there (if it is)? I
only remember some early stages of the QOM of FLOW3 and am not up2date.

By providing methods for adding custom code I'm too much in fear that it
would be used for wrong reasons and open up vulnerability  for
SQL-injections again.