[TYPO3-mvc] Get childs

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:59:48 CEST 2010

Thank you Franz I`ll test in a moment

My scenario is simple. I want to create something like a tree

We have main block. Every block can have his own subblocks. Every subblock
can have his own subsubblocks.

Thats why subsubblock can`t be connected with main block. I`ve already
displayed it like I wanted to but I`m wondering - thats why we`re talking
atm - is there a buildin fluid method for this kind of operations.

Maybe I`m steal pi_base oriented cause I`m learning the extbase and some
habbits may stay in my way and documentation is poor but your knowlage is
awsome :)

2010/10/22 Franz Koch <typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de>

> Hi,
>

>  Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
>>
>>> My strucutre is like this
>>>
>>> - block
>>> - subblock
>>> - subsubblock
>>>
>>> Where can I find something about writing DocumentTemplateElement ?
>>> Cause I
>>> don`t get it yet :(
>>>

>> DocumentTemplateElement is the naming of my partial - my model object is
>> called like this. In your case you may choose the naming Block. I don't
>> really get the point, why your subsubblock is assigned to the block
>> above and not to the subblock. what domain/scenario do you like to
>> indicate?
>>

> I think he's still too much into the pi_base way of thinking and trying to
> ease things up for him codewise. Or he's talking about the structure how it
> should be rendered, because it doesn't make any sense for object relations.
>
> --
> kind regards,
> Franz Koch

Dawid Pacholczyk