[TYPO3-mvc] Passing single view id to template

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Oct 21 16:42:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

> First way is much more better BUT how can I get it from flexform  ? :) I`m
> looking for some info about how to get data from flexform.

although you already found a solution, a small note for others that
might have that problem. Extbase is doing all the magic for you as long
as you use naming conventions. In the case of flexforms, simply give the
flexform fields the full path name to what they should get mapped
automatically. So if you like to set a singleViewPid and like to access
them from within FLUID, the easiest (and suggested) way is to provide
them in the settings array. So simply name your flexform field
<settings.singleViewPid> and you're done. You can also create nested
settings, like <settings.product.viewPid>, <settings.basket.viewPid>
etc. and those are automatically accessible in FLUID via the same path,
like {settings.product.viewPid}