[TYPO3-mvc] How to properly set view

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:22:31 CEST 2010

Hello List, again :)

Damn I have a lot of questions. But at the moment I`m wondering about one
thing.

In old school programming I was getting the view from flexform, than checked
it with switch and use the proper function

How to use/set properly view ?

In ext_localconf I`ve set default controller and action for example ->
array(
        // An array holding the controller-action-combinations that are
accessible
        'Article' => 'index,show,new,create,delet';

And now. I want to make LIST, SINGLE, LATEST view

Should I make in indexAction of articleController something like that: ??

switch($this->settings['view']) {
 case 'LIST':
   $this->listAction();

Or maybe it works diffrent way now ?