[TYPO3-mvc] (Lazy)ObjectStorage and sorting

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:28:44 CEST 2010

Hi Franz,

thanks for your reply.

Franz Koch wrote:
> did you rewind your ObjectStorage? Maybe the internal pointer is simply
> not reset and thus traversing the objects is resulting in some fancy
> sorting?

I've solved the problem a few seconds ago. I have used removeAll() on
the ObjectStorage with the related getter result as argument and
switched to
setPropertyName(t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage'))

Do you prefer removeAll() in combination with rewind() (haven't noticed
this method before) instead of a new creation in this case?

regards
Dennis