[TYPO3-mvc] Empty/faulty extension output after migrating to productive system (because of faulty fluid naming settings?)

Felix Eggbert eggbert at phez.com
Mon Nov 29 08:53:38 CET 2010

Hi again,
ok, I've just found Task #7243 (http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/7243)
which describes the problem with the lower- and camelcase filenames.

But why do I get an empty output even though the template seems to be called
correctly after renaming it to lowercase?

BTW: My dev system is Win, the productive system is Debian/Linux.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Felix