[TYPO3-mvc] 1:n childs unconected but not deleted from database

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Nov 25 14:24:02 CET 2010

Hey,

>> This sounds great. I tried it and maybe it is a solution for me. But one
>> thing changed in sort of a strange, but not unlogical, way: With
>> "@cascade remove" every time I update, ALL childs are deleted.
> That's IMHO unlogical...
>
> Could you please provide a small example extension which shows that
> behavior, in a minimal test setup? Then, we can look into it...
>
> I'd say that's a bug!

Today I also noticed a issue with "@cascade remove". I created a nested
object via a form which has a property (ObjectStorage) with that
annotation. The child objects of that property are automatically
created/persisted in database, but are set to deleted afterwards,
although I just created the parent objects with it's childobjects and
nothing was supposed to be removed.

Didn't have the time to dig into this and for now simply removed that
annotation and my create form is working fine again.