[TYPO3-mvc] 1:n childs unconected but not deleted from database

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Thu Nov 25 10:58:28 CET 2010

>> With"@cascade remove" every time I update, ALL childs are deleted.
> That's IMHO unlogical...
>
> Could you please provide a small example extension which shows that
> behavior, in a minimal test setup? Then, we can look into it...
>
> I'd say that's a bug!

Hi Sebastian,

Oh that's bad News. I created the following little extension which shows
the behaviour:

http://dasoe.net/cascaderemovebugtest/T3X_cascaderemovebugtest-0_0_0-z-201011251050.t3x
(MD5: 0fb1a468754897d0d4d76c4e21ddea52)

If you have questions, like to talk it over or if you prefer to work on
our server, please contact me via mail.

Many thanks for your efforts. We'd like to sponsor this with 100 €
(well, if it will result in much work we'll be talking about adjusting
the ammount.)

cheers!
christian (oe)