[TYPO3-mvc] Which version for extbase-newbie

Michael Janssen office at zedwoo.de
Wed Nov 24 23:14:54 CET 2010

Hi,

i will start programming with extbase, but I'm not sure, which version i
should use. How i read, the 1.2 shipped with TYPO3 4.4.x is really
different from the 1.3. But with the 1.3 versions, i don't know, if i
should take the actual version from forge or the 1.3.0beta1a from tags.

Because in the starttime of the programming i don't know, if it is an
error made by me or a bug by extbase.

I appreciate your comment to my little problem.

Wishes,

Michael