[TYPO3-mvc] extbase query executes updates on calling find methods

Alex Bailey alex at lastmancoding.com
Wed Nov 24 12:13:43 CET 2010

Yep thats what I thought but heres the critical part:
my customer has a server environment where the typo3 Installation isn't
allowed to write any update querys to the database. It's a server
cluster with 1 Masterserver (Backend) and all the frontend server just
select the content. Is there a way to stop those value objects from
getting persisted?

I'll check out the extbase core if I can find something.