[TYPO3-mvc] extbase query executes updates on calling find methods

Alex Bailey alex at lastmancoding.com
Wed Nov 24 10:10:07 CET 2010

Hi,
I'm experiencing a weird problem with one of my extbase extensions.
Whenever I call a extbase query method like findAll findBy*** etc.
I see updates happening in the mysql query log.
Is there something I'm missing is the property mapper executing some updates?

The model which I fetch has several string propertys and a
ObjectStorage with some child objects. Whenever I fetch this object I
see mysql update queries happening on the child objects.

I'm grateful for any help or advice,

greets,

Alex