[TYPO3-mvc] Cannot update mm-relation (missing tablenames)

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Sat Nov 13 15:27:47 CET 2010

Hi Jochen,

thanks for your patch. I applied it to the trunk and the tablenames are inserted correctly. Do you also read my issue with the count of the relations? I think you know better than me where to count this fields up or down, but if you don't have the time to patch this i will try to do it on my own.

Regards,
Kevin