[TYPO3-mvc] Cannot update mm-relation (missing tablenames)

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Fri Nov 12 23:54:35 CET 2010

Hi Xavier,

i just found your post and wanted to ask you, if in the meantime you know why this code is commented out. In my setup it also works fine when in remove the comments.

I also noticed that the count of the relations isn't increased or decreased when adding or removing relations with extbase. This problem also occurs when doing this in the TYPO3 backend. I wrote a patch for this and added it to the bugtracker some days ago:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16294

I'm currently developing an extension where i need some n:m relations and i want the count to be set correct.

As far i can see the place where the code is commented out for the tablenames could be the right place for increase the count of relations. I'm really willing in writing such a patch, as far my experience in this will be enough.

Regards,
Kevin