[TYPO3-mvc] Add Fields in Template on the fly and request hash

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Nov 3 08:47:03 CET 2010

Hey Christian,

> 1) Is there a clean way to re-create the request hash when adding
> fields, e.g. using AJAX
Nope, the request hash can only be generated on the server, and it is
conceptually not possible to generate it on the client.

> 2) Sorry, silly question probably, but I just don't know for sure: Is it
> actually a problem to disable the request hash checking - Our project is
> a mere data entry project running on a local server - no Internet
> connection.
You can disable the request hash with @dontverifyrequesthash. The
problem is the following: If you have an object A which has a reference
to an object B, then if you disable the request hash checking, the
system can be "tricked" so it takes and modifies an existing object B
from the database instead of creating a new one.

If you only deal with simple values (arrays, strings, ...) and do the
property mapping yourself, then it's not a problem to disable the
request hash for this action.

Greets,
Sebastian