[TYPO3-mvc] Add Fields in Template on the fly and request hash

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Wed Nov 3 00:46:29 CET 2010

Hi list,

In our Project we have to add fields in a template on the fly - i.e.
without a reload of the page. At the Moment we use a simple JavaScript
solution, hence we get a request hash error when saving the file. My
questions are:

1) Is there a clean way to re-create the request hash when adding
fields, e.g. using AJAX

2) Sorry, silly question probably, but I just don't know for sure: Is it
actually a problem to disable the request hash checking - Our project is
a mere data entry project running on a local server - no Internet
connection.

Any hint appreciated - thank you!
christian (oe)