[TYPO3-mvc] Change storage backend / extending Typo3DbBackend

dennis ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:39:30 CET 2010

Hi Thomas,

if u like to use your own StorageBackend for all your models have a
look to the method:

Tx_Extbase_Dispatcher::getPersistenceManager();

There the Typo3DbBackend is instantiated and setted for all need obejcts.
The PersistenceManager is a Singleton - if your write a Service that
fetches this Object you can build up a instance of your
StorageBackend-Class and inject this Object to the PersistenceManager.

have a look at this Mailing-List-Topic:
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Backend::injectStorageBackend() missing

i'm not sure if this solution is really clean - but for now i have no
better idea and it works for me.

regards
Dennis