[TYPO3-mvc] Modelling Editor Eclipse for FLOW3/ExtBase

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Thu Jan 28 17:13:48 CET 2010

Hi all.

On 27.01.10 10:39, Stephan Petzl wrote:
> Interesting topic! i was thinking about model driven developement &
> extbase a lot the last days, cause i am currently learning for the
> "model engineering" exam on thursday.
> We had some practical exercise this semester as well, which consisted of
> 3 parts:
>
> 1.) we defined a Domain Specific Language (DSL) for MVC WebApplications
> (DSL==Metamodel). This language consists of everything you will need for
> a webapp but not more (e.g. "Entity", "Relation", "Attribute" for the
> DataModel and "Controller", "ListView", "EditView", "Subcontroller",
> "Link", ... for the representation- and routing model.)

Interesting topic. A few months ago I started to read more about
Semanitc Web, RDF/OWL, and DSLs. My vision is to have a DSL to define an
extension and its domain. It could look like

http://www.emftext.org/index.php/EMFText_Concrete_Syntax_Zoo_OWL2_Manchester

This could be a frontend for the code generator of the Kickstarter. At
T3BOARD09 Ingmar and I had a long discussion about how to implement a
Kickstarter. We created a simple kind of metamodel (without having a
clue about metamodels at this point in time).

Maybe we can come up with a solution until T3DD10.

Jochen