[TYPO3-mvc] caching issue with proposed solution

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Jan 22 11:05:36 CET 2010

Hi,

> However, if I am not mistaken, one can have custom PHP functions as
> conditions in TypoScript, right? Then I'd suggest to create such a
> custom TypoScript function (and make this part of Extbase, too), so one
> can call this from custom typoscript if one needs this decision.
>
> Do you like this? :-)

I'm not sure if you actually need this. Although this might be a nice
feature and a bit more elegant then some handcrafted stuff, you can
already check for certain GET vars in TYPO3 conditions and do whatever
you like to do.

[globalVar = _GP:tx_myext_pi1|controller = Foobar] && [globalVar =
_GP:tx_myext_pi1|action = NonCached]
plugin.whatever = USER_INT
[global]