[TYPO3-mvc] caching issue with proposed solution

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri Jan 22 09:47:43 CET 2010

Hi Nathan,

nice idea you have :-)

> It is as easy as adding a way to insert whatever typoscript we want into
> that condition.  This typoscript can change other extensions over to
> USER_INT.
I don't like this that much, as you'll then start writing TypoScript
inside your PHP files (where you register the extension).

However, if I am not mistaken, one can have custom PHP functions as
conditions in TypoScript, right? Then I'd suggest to create such a
custom TypoScript function (and make this part of Extbase, too), so one
can call this from custom typoscript if one needs this decision.

Do you like this? :-)

Greets,
Sebastian