[TYPO3-mvc] ExtBase current state...

Nathan Lenz typo3 at k9tfk.com
Tue Jan 19 17:33:36 CET 2010

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Stig Nørgaard Færch schrieb:
>> Not many extBase extensions in the the TER yet :-)
>
> Seems either they are toys (like my own on forge) or they are private.
>
> Masi

I'm planning on having an extension finished and launched by March 1st,
but it's not the only thing I'm working on.

It's a Recipe extension that has many features tied to my employer's
product line.  I would have created a generic Recipe extension, but the
ability to extend a model through another extension isn't there yet.  I
think until this is worked out, then extensions will end up being very
specific to a domain.

--Nathan