[TYPO3-mvc] ExtBase current state...

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Jan 19 16:08:29 CET 2010

Hi,

>> Not many extBase extensions in the the TER yet :-)
>
> Seems either they are toys (like my own on forge) or they are private.

in my case it's private and not of much common use. It's to particular
to the customers needs and inner workings - and over all it's not
finished yet. As soon as it's finished I'll give feedback on what I did
and where you can see it in action - but it won't offer any special
features - just displaying content - as I don't need feEditing for now.