[TYPO3-mvc] Clearing cached views on demand

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sun Jan 17 19:05:12 CET 2010

Franz Koch schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> That is in the case you're not using the new caching framework.
>
> doesn't extbase require the new caching framework anyway? AFAIK it's
> using it.

No idea. The last time I had a look at it was after Rupi wrote his patch because it's when used as
page cache is slower then the old one. But.. the caching framework is, well, a framework. Mybe
ExttBase uses it for some internals but TYPO3 has a configuration for choosing so. I don't think
that ExtBase should fiddle with it. And why should it anyway?

Masi