[TYPO3-mvc] Accordion widget

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Jan 15 11:40:54 CET 2010

David Schreiber schrieb:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I really like Web 2.0 look and feel, especially those living JS/AJAX
> sites.
>
> Just recently I constructed some ViewHelpers for including jQuery and
> jQuery-UI framework in my Fluid templates.
>
> @ Martin K.: Do you want to make your ViewHelpers
> cross-JavaScript-framework compatible?

You didn't follow the widget threads, did you? The plan is to use the "abstract factory pattern" (as
used as an example in section 2.5 of "Design Patterns" by the "gang of four") or something alike
that allows us to use the same widget template syntax with different JS implementations.

The (supporting) base code in FLUID itself will be framework agnostic. The various extensions will
be responsible for generating the correct HTML/JS code needed for the concrete JS framework.

Masi