[TYPO3-mvc] Date examples, can't find any.

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 14 21:30:29 CET 2010

Hi Nathan,

> I shouldn't have used the fluid style syntax there, you are right it
> shouldn't be the concern of the template developer.
>
> However it is done, I'm suggesting that it should understand the
> concepts of loading javascript in a non-blocking manner.  Not just
> piling up the<script>  tags inside the<head>  tag.

that's how it's "planned".

a) you use let's say a "slideshow" widget in FLUID to have several
images fading in a nice slideshow
b) the FLUID widget is then rendering those items with a special HTML
markup and is triggering a hook that's telling whatever compatible
JS-Framework to include the according JS in the apropriate places (most
likely bottom of the page) etc.
c) you can use whatever JS-Framework you like, either by hand or by
using extensions plugin in to FLUIDs hook/service/whatever widget system