[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID widget set

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:12:58 CET 2010

Hello Martin,

as a huge fan of jQuery I'd love to
see widgets, using jQuery and jQuery UI.

jQuery 1.4 was just released, some minutes ago,
with huge performance improvements:
http://jquery14.com/day-01/jquery-14

The jQuery UI library is kinda new in the
widget world, compared to others imho, but they're
working and doing their job well; even skinned.

So jQuery UI ftw! I believe it will fit
perfectly to TYPO3 for widgets in the FE,
as ExtJS will fit in the backend.

Greetings,
Thomas