[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID widget set

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Thu Jan 14 21:06:35 CET 2010

Hi!

See below for a list of base JS frameworks and their official widget/UI modules. I haven't used all
of them and had only a short glance at the docs. So please correct me if you think a toolkit has a
certain feature listed or know of a cool feature that's not listed yet.

I would base the FLUID widget set based on the more common widgets. This means that the editor will
probably not be part of the widget set. Perhaps it can get it's own package as this is a specialized
libs like TinyMCE or v4's own htmlTextArea are around.

Masi

---

ExtJS <= ExtCore
jQuery UI <= jQuery
Dijit <= Dojo
Mootools More <= Mootools
YUI <= YUI

Widgets

* Accordion (jQuery UI, ExtJS, Mootools More, Dijit)
* Datepicker (jQuery UI, ExtJS)
* Editor (ExtJS, Dijit)
* Dialog/MessageBox (jQuery UI, ExtJS, Dijit)
* Progressbar (jQuery UI, ExtJS, Dijit)
* Slider (jQuery UI, ExtJS, Mootools More, YUI, Dijit)
* Tabs (jQuery UI, ExtJS, Dijit)
* Tooltips (ExtJS, Mootools More)

Interactions

 * Draggable (jQuery UI, ExtJS?, Mootools More, YUI)
 * Droppable (jQuery UI, ExtJS, YUI)
 * Resizable (jQuery UI, Mootools More)
 * Selectable (jQuery UI)
 * Sortable (jQuery UI, Mootools More)