[TYPO3-mvc] EXT: mvc_extjs some changes for the ActionController

dennis ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:08:11 CET 2010

Hi Xavier,

I've splitted the stuff into 3 Issues for the Tracker on Forge.

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/6022
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/6024
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/6025

I don't think, that i've the time to write examples - maybe parts of
my code are quickly extractable later on, but i do not really think
so...
But I have to do a lot work based on mvc_extjs in the next 2 month,
cause i've selected it as base for a still published GUI prototype. If
there are some idea's i'll gonna post them to the issue-tracker in the
future. somehow or other i'll do a lot of testing to mvc_extjs.

kind regards
Dennis