[TYPO3-mvc] EXT: mvc_extjs some changes for the ActionController

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Jan 13 22:12:59 CET 2010

Hi Denis,

> i hope this is the right place to put things related to the EXT:
> mvc_extjs up for discussion.

We used it a while ago for this and it was OK ;-)

Could you please post your patch to the dedicated bug tracker on project's homepage please?

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-mvc_extjs

We'll review it ASAP. Thanks.

Great that people are starting to have a look at this extension. BTW, if you have some proposal to add new samples to mvc_extjs_samples, you're welcome, Steffen and I had lots of work with other part
of TYPO3 but we would be very happy to refresh this extension a bit ;-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en