[TYPO3-mvc] Extending Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser

Rens Admiraal renst3 at e-rank.nl
Thu Jan 14 13:29:06 CET 2010

Hi David,

So you just extend from Tx_Extbase_DomainObject_AbstractEntity, and use the
typoscript mapping like the  the frontenduser object of extbase?

I just merged all properties of the frontenduser object into my Person object,
and extend Tx_Extbase_DomainObject_AbstractEntity now. But it's still saving
all records in the wrong table... Do you have some example code???

Greetz,
Rens