[TYPO3-mvc] Date examples, can't find any.

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Thu Jan 14 12:21:54 CET 2010

Franz Koch schrieb:

> As for the JS stuff etc. Martin, Sebastian and I had recently a small
> discussion here on this list on how common JavaScript libraries and
> AJAX-features could be implemented in FLUID - maybe as viewHelper or
> whatever.

I think a nice way would be to have a few view helpers within FLUID that are only "abstract
widgets". You would have to install another extensions/package for jQuery, ExtJS etc to bring them
to life. Dependinging on the JS framework the rendered code would be simple HTML with some "magic"
CSS classes or embedded JS code. The concrete widget extension would also be responsible for loading
all the required JS code *.

Masi

* In case you want to load manual loading (eg via Typoscript) then you must be able to disable the
automatic inclusion of the JS lib files.