[TYPO3-mvc] Date examples, can't find any.

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Jan 13 17:27:12 CET 2010

Hi,

> Wasn't sure if it was something that you might want in fluid.  Mainly
> because I plan on adding a javascript calendar date-picker pretty soon.
>
> That starts adding external dependencies and probably shouldn't be built
> in to fluid.

As for the JS stuff etc. Martin, Sebastian and I had recently a small
discussion here on this list on how common JavaScript libraries and
AJAX-features could be implemented in FLUID - maybe as viewHelper or
whatever. We didn't come to a real conclusion, but there where some
different concepts discussed you might be interested to read. I for
myself prefer viewHelpers providing some common HTML syntax (like adding
special css-classes etc.) that can be used for unobtrusive manipulation
from any JS-Library the developer prefers. But this has also some cons,
that the dev has to deal with the JS himself. But this is discussed a
bit more in the mentioned thread. Please search for it if interested.