[TYPO3-mvc] Override action to USER or USER_INT by typoscript

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Jan 12 12:15:05 CET 2010

Hi,

> Now I change the whole plugin to type USER by typoscript bellow.
> plugin.my_extension = USER
>
> But I also want some actions of my extension are USER_INT, so how can I
> change them by typoscript? Or maybe you have another way to do it in the
> flexform?

I think you have to do this like for every other extension using TYPO3
conditions that check for certain GETvars and accordingly switch the
type of the extension.

------------------

plugin.myext = USER
plugin.myext.....

[globalVar = GP:tx_myext|controller = YourController] && [globalVar =
GP:tx_myext|action = action]
plugin.myext = USER_INT
[/global]

If you need more complex rules to switch your plugin to USER_INT you
could also use as userFunc as condition and do all the checks in php
then. See [1] for the according documentation of conditions.

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsref/4.3.0/view/1/4/