[TYPO3-mvc] Override action to USER or USER_INT by typoscript

Mam Violeng mam.violeng at yejj.com
Tue Jan 12 09:28:20 CET 2010

Hi all,

I have a problem when I override the controller and action by flexform,
I see that all the controller and action are USER_INT even I register
them in the file ext_localconf.php as the type USER.

Now I change the whole plugin to type USER by typoscript bellow.
plugin.my_extension = USER

But I also want some actions of my extension are USER_INT, so how can I
change them by typoscript? Or maybe you have another way to do it in the
flexform?

Thanks for your kindly help.

Regards,

Violeng Mam