[TYPO3-mvc] Date examples, can't find any.

Nathan Lenz typo3 at k9tfk.com
Mon Jan 11 22:10:59 CET 2010

Let's take the date property of Tx_Blogexample_Domain_Model_Post.

What would I add to new.html and edit.html in order to add a simple form
element for editing the date?

I tried the most obvious but it didn't work.  I dug around the form
viewhelpers and couldn't find anything related to dates.

<label for="date">Date:</label>
<f:form.textbox property="date" />

Thanks for any pointers,
--Nathan Lenz

(I'm not asking about how to add the javascript calendar... just how to
show a DateTime property in a text box, allow someone to edit it and
then save it back to the object.)

Maybe this isn't possible yet? Google found this issue in Flow3 for me:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/4268